So I am now in Washington DC sitting at the Marriott Lobby with my broham (J. Omar) and tomorrow my folks and him leave to go back to NYC. Also tomorrow, I'll be meeting up with my fellow PC Rwanda Group members at night for a little welcome/getting to know you outing. I am excited to finally start this new chapter in my life and experience something new. The only crummy part so far up to this point is that I have caught a cold! I blame it on the guy behind me in the plane yesterday from all his coughing, but my folks believe it's because I didn't really sleep the night before since I was up doing some last minute things. Anyhoo, this is the 2nd time I've been to Washington DC and I remember bits and parts of the first time I was here (over 15 years ago). They are still taking down the stands and platforms from the Inauguration of President Obama, so we couldn't really see the White House straight on, but we got some good shots. Anyhoo, I need to get back to the room where it is nice and warm so I can get rid of this cold by tomorrow. I'll be sure to write whenever possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We missyou already but we are happy for u.
love Mom.
Anyhoo! Have a safe trip, u will do great! No passing out!
H-Dizzle
DUCOLAX!!!
~shani
QUERIDO EDISON MUCHA SUERTE Y QUE DIOS GUIE TUS PASOS TE QUEREMOS MUCHO Y TE DECEAMOS EXITOS TE QUEREMOS HERNAN Y CECILIA QUITO-ECUADOR
Primito Pifeño
Esperamos en Dios que tus metas se cumplan, te vamos a extrañar en NY jjj no hay shoping si no es contigo..no te olvides.. tocará esperarte. Siempre te recordamos y te queremos mucho Jael y Denise (ECUADOR)
Post a Comment