Last night in NYC…

on Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well, since I've been advertising my website as fully functional now, I guess I should post up a blog entry. I wasn't planning on doing any get-together with family/friends in the city one last time before I leave NYC (a few hours from now!), but I am very glad I did. I am not usually the type to plan a whole party around myself, but I guess when you the country for a while, it is best to have friends come out and be able to spend time with them one last time for a long while. Anyhoo, I am only awake so I can burn some of my CDs onto my portable hard drive to take along with me. I'm putting in some Grupo Niche (thanks JR), Janet Jackson, Outkast, etc...Couple left to do. Here are some pics I thought I share of my last outing with friends and family. Oh, and don't forget to leave comments or shoot me an email!

IMG_4275IMG_9812

P1240468 P1240476

P1240475 P1240506

P1230078 P1240484

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man even Nikki came out...:(....im sad i missed your last night....i wish i could have been there...I am going to miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!
~Shani :)

MaryannJacobMacias said...

Eddie, so sorry I didn't get to see you off. Don't worry, though, I'll be sure to sign you up for baby and dog sitting when you return. Love the pic of you and your bros....reminds me of me and my 2 sisters, minus all the facial hair (well, maybe a little). Be safe, learn a lot, and take tons of photos! xoxo, Maryann

Unknown said...

Johan just sent me this link. I want to wish you all the best in life......Vaya con Dios.
Love
Jane

Anonymous said...

Buena suerte mi vida cuidese por favor we love you

Anonymous said...

well.. even though I didn't get to spend too much time with you the last night you were here (by lack of ID, not will.. lol) I will truly miss you, thanks for at least coming outside to say bye! that was really nice.. stay safe... and take lots of pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Mi querido Ecua_American sobrino desenadote lo mejor en esta nueva etapa de tu vida y esperando que ya te asientes por esos lugares para ir a visitarte. Desde Los Angeles todos por aqui Alicia,Deanna,Alex y Nathan Reyes estaremos pendientes de todo lo que estes viviendo por alla. Cuidate y vive al maxino esto que no todos somos previligiados y con ese don que tienes para con la gente. Escribeme y si necesitas algo ahi te mandare via Delta

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz, I had a REALLY great time on your last outing in the city... I'm glad I didn't miss it.
Take care of yourself and God Bless you!
Moni

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz,
I'm so sorry I couldn't make it on Friday. Heard you guys had a great time. Keep us updated as we will keep looking at your site. I'm so proud of you. Have fun and be safe. God Bless You. Love ya, Evie

Anonymous said...

Edito, by now you must be at your semi-final destination Kigali. We hope everything is Ok.
keep in touch.

Janeth Force said...

Eddie! I'm so glad we got to spend your last night in NY with you, we had an awesome time!! Love the group pic :) Your probably already in Africa, hope is everything is good and you had a safe flight..Take care and we'll be in touch! Much luv, Janeth

Anonymous said...

Deseandote lo mejor del mundo hoy y siempre en esta nueva etapa de tu vida que por seguro sera de mucha experiencia y conosimientos para tu futuro en tu profecion como en tu vida ,como tal
recuerdos desde florida tus tios

suerte PACO SONIA R

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz! I'm glad that u have ur own page, I could keep in touch with u now. I miss u a lot already! :-( I wish u all the best in Africa. Good luck & stay safe.
Luv ur cousin Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Today at 9:30am we received a phone call from Edison. He is Ok, the food is good he ate rabbit and fish today and he has his own room.

Anonymous said...

Nice to read Eddie has arrived well and is doing good. - Moni

Dear Eddie,I hope you're happy with what you do take care -Naomi

Dear Eddie, what's up I wish you the best -Sharice

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz , nunca me diste la direccion , pero ya ves .... ya la tengo , Te quiero cuidate mucho!!! y espero que sea mas de loq ue esperas....

Anonymous said...

HOLA QUERIDO SOBRINO DESDE LA MITAD DEL MUNDO TE DECEAMOS TODA CLASE DE EXITOS EN ESTA NUEVA ETAPA DE TU VIDA SAVEMOS QUE DARAS LO MEJOR DE TI, Y DIOS PREMIARA TODOS TUS ESFUERZOS, CUIDATE MUCHO ESTAREMOS SIEMPRE CONTIGO, HERNAN Y CECILIA

Anonymous said...

what's up cuz!!!!! This is vic and luci from nyc wishing you a safe journey in Rwanda! it's about time the people of Rwanda get a taste of latino power!! We are proud of you. Hopefully we can see you there in the near future. Stay safe. Vaya con dios amigo :) Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

!Hooo..la Edyson
Saludos Cariñosos de María del Carmen y Fernando,sabemos que lo que estas haciendo es lo que te gusta, y nos sentimos muy pero muy orgullosos de TI, ya que nuestro dios te ha bendecido con ese bonito don que es el de la bondad y sacrificio, para servicio de los que mas necesitan.... EEEXITOS..... Cuídate....TE QUEREMOS MUCHO.

Anonymous said...

hey eddie glad to hear you are enjoying yourself and the culture.You are an awsome person and I bet you will take alot from this experience into your own life and I can't wait till you get back and tell us all about it Love you bro Meagan

Post a Comment