I just wanted to upload a pic from this past week's party. I will try to enter one more blog before I move to my site next week but I won't know for sure till this weekend. Once I get to my site it will be really hard to update the blog since my site doesn't have Internet and I need to stay at my site for 3 months before I venture out around the country. Kind of lame, but I'll alright. Anyhoo, thanks again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy and Handsome yes!!!! is my boy.
I can see your left hand is full ja ja ja .
Hi Cuz,
Sorry I haven't written but it's been so busy at work and once I go home, I don't even look in the computer's direction. I loved reading your blogs, they are so informative and interesting. I am so proud of you and happy for you. I love the pics with the kids. I told Moni how they must love you b/c I know how much my girls love you. You are so great with kids. We miss you and love you very much.
Evie xoxoxoxo
Whatup Cuz,
I read the last entry of the 7 train/earthquake mistake. That was very funny after a more serious toned blog entry. We went out recently with your parents to a vietnamese restaurant with Luci's brothers on 28th and 3rd and we chatted about how things were going.
So I'd like to hear more about how the relationship is going with the locals, and what do you hear in the news (if at all) about what is going on in Rwanda as well as the world around you.
Lastly, I have a good feeling you'll be sworn in to the Peace Corp and wish you the best of luck. Write to us before you go to your site. We're all here always thinking about you and wishing you the best experience.
PEACE
Franklin
Hey cuz,
As usually - wishing you all the best on your journey. I have skype now -"moniluvpb" - @aol.com (do u need the '@aol.com' this is new to me.) Anywho hope to catch up with u soon, before it's a long time to chat again.
Oh and Happy Easter!
luv,
Moni
You are so nice to help people. There should be more people like you. When I grow up I want to do the same thing you are doing.Dont forget to tell me the secerets about how did you stay in Afica without your parents and family.Most people are very selfish and you are so nice, there should be more people like you in the world.My mom said that you are really blessed and so is your family to let you help people for a long tme. It is a hard decission.When you are gonna start after you start your program. Of course you are going to miss a lot of things. So remember hot-dogs, cake, ice-cream and tom and jerry and spongebob squarepants and Jim Carrey's movies,and my annoying, little sister E-mail back as soon as possible, and good luck teaching them and helping them.
mentira a ti si te gustan los niƱos , or is that they love you , but I am sure you are going to be a great teacher the best in Rwanda, so today is 16th, tomorrow you are going to your new home , right? hoy le escribi un e mail a tu mami oajal lo responda , te ves muy lindo en las fotos y grande tambien he he , ojala puedas subir mas fotos y no se si ya tienes celular , por favor enviamelo para ver si te puedo llamar o un telefono y direccion donde te pueda enviar algo , quiero hacer la prueba a ver cuanto se demora desde un pais del tercer mundo a otro.... read you soon, love u!!!
Belencita
Post a Comment