32 PCVs made it to the end...

on Tuesday, April 21, 2009






Lots to cover, however, the one main generator giving electricity at my site broke a few nights ago and I charged my laptop with the electricity in the lab room (thanks to the staff here). Anyhoo, below are some pics at: Swearing-In Ceremony (I'm a Peace Corps Volunteer now!); Picnic at Lake Mwezi?; dirt road to my rural site where I have my 1 room. Today was one of those days that forces me to pick myself up and remind myself why I am here...there will be plenty of those days I am told, but I felt better after I went to the store near my site and spoke to the umuchuruzi (seller) for a bit and bought avocados and pineapples! I love Inanasi! I'll write more once the generator comes back up (hopefully this week). Thanks again. Also, you can continue sending me letters and packages at the address listed to the right...It hasn't changed. (PS. I love M&Ms, Oreos, magazines and any other stuff you can think of that will make me happy or laugh! I have plenty of crystal light drinks thanks to my family and friends that sent them!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edison! you look amazing! Congratulation Man!

we love you

Luci and Victor :)

Anonymous said...

Edito you look so relax in the lake and so handsome at the ceremony. You are the best!!!CONGRATULATIONS now we have to start counting the days until you return or until we go to see you.
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. Remember we LOVE you
Lidita and DAD

George. said...

congrats brother! we knew you would do it, no problem.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation's cuz! I'm so proud of u!!!! Take care! :-)
Love ur cousin Stephanie

METHOD Architects said...

Yeah.....looks like you're working reeeaal hard.....Hahaha! We're all proud of you! Soon you'll be on your own, and your adventure can begin! Exciting!! Keep posting pictures!

Johan

Anonymous said...

Oh cuz,
I'm so proud of you... I'm going to go shopping this weekend for you.
Sorry I haven't done it sooner. Shame on me.
take care - luv
Moni

Sophie R said...

hoooooolaaaaaa primito de mi vidaaaa!!!!
jeje afin x estos rumbos de la web jejeje...
espero te este yendo super bien,, siempre tamos en contacto con esta webpage para ver como te esta yendo primito, de parte de todos en casa muchos saludos y muchas bendiciones..
te felicito x todo lo que estas haciendo..
sabes mi primo bello, eres mi orgullo, te admiro full y sobre todo nunk olvides que te quiero full..
cuidate mucho y escribirasme sip jejeje..
saludos a todos x alla..
besitos =)

Post a Comment