Niko

on Monday, June 8, 2009




Here he is...puppy 'wanjye'! Inshuti wanjye gave him to me when she came to visit me this past weekend. However, I told her that I will keep him for a month before I decide to keep him for sure. She had him for more than 3 weeks before she brought him here. Right now, I am 50-50% about keeping him, but we'll see as the days go by. He LOVES to bite on my clothes and shoes...but he is really awesome. I gave him the name Niko because it's a word people here use when they want to grab someone's attention (like "Hey!").The only thing is what to do with him when I travel around. I would say 90% of Rwandans are scared of dogs...so yeah, that's the major issue I have right now. Anyhoo, I now 'have' running water in my home!! I say 'have' because apparently they told me it goes in and out a lot, but that's ok with me since it's better than no water at all. Later amigos.

3 comments:

lidita said...

Now you have company in your big house. But when you are not there who is going to take care of NIKO?

Anonymous said...

yeah , primito you have to think about that , he looks gorgeous , it´s sooooooooo cute , but I like so much dogs that I am worried about niko being being alone... I mean Im happy for you because I am sure niko is good company, but u have to think about niko too, whatever decision you make I am sure is going to be the right one, LOVE U and niko , Amet says hi too, he he !!!!

neleb.

KEVIN said...

dude, he's so cute! you should keep him. in case the natives get restless! (looks around) click click snap crackle pop... SICK BALLS! :D

Post a Comment