Just received 2 packages from family and a friend from home. I have a included a pic because everything was perfect and today it was a good day! I started typing a blog entry about work here, but I'll finish it and post it up this weekend. Thanks to Darbooze (for the Xth time!) and Mama Reyes. The other pics includes an awesome view of a Volcano from the hospital I work in, the home I currently live in with the Doctors (Abaganga) and lastly a new friend named Gabriel. You can't see in the pic, but his foot was run over by a car and he walks around with a stick as a crutch. Really awesome kid and he is usually in my office every day just hanging out and drawing on paper. Anyhoo, I'll post up my next blog entry this weekend. Whenever I get something, I share with the locals here and they are amazed by how good the stuff is. All these goodies will definitely last me a while...the Oreos, prob a week. Thanks amigos for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey cuz,
Nice pics. Sorry to read about your new friend Gabriel's accident - tell him I said Hello.
Anywho... take care and be well.
Sending you a sept email thru gmail.
Peace-out,
Moni.
When we send you a package, I knew you will share but I was thinking more with kids like Gabriel. Please tell your new friend thanks for his company.
We love you.
Post a Comment