My host Mom's House (far right of pic) & Pic from Nyungwe Park

on Tuesday, March 3, 2009


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you have new friends and a new mom yea yea yea , I am jealous.
Remember I steel love u je je je je.

George. said...

whoa...steel love...that's some tough love. Looks like you are doing well buddy, we miss you. P.S. - You are missing out on some amazing Battlestar Galactica episodes....

Anonymous said...

that picture likes like some little town here in the coast or maybe el tena , he he , but I am sure it is a hundred times different , but you´ll make it interest and fun , just make sure you take care of your self, also I really hope to see you soon, I mean que pase rapido el tiempo and take lots of pics, love u mucho mucho mi primo adorado.

Anonymous said...

he he era... looks like... he he I am sleepy , but couldn´t go to sleep without reading your blog it´s great and super fun. NeleB

Anonymous said...

Edison,
I have not forgotten you...
I'm enjoying reading about you adventures. It is obvious that you made the right decision and that your experiences in Rwanda will be priceless. I am certain that you will have no problem passing the training seesion.
I am keeping all of you blogs.(Do I smell a book deal?)haha
Love your other mom...Ida

Unknown said...

Edison,

I miss you very much. I am so happy that things are going well for you. Cuando vi tus retratos pense que estas flaco pero its understandable under the circumstances. :p

Tatts and I talk about you often and discuss your blog. Tempy has been reading them too. Lol.

Te quiero mucho "hermanito" quidate mucho. We continue to pray for you.

Anonymous said...

It was nice to se you my corazon de melon

Meagan said...

congrads eddie on being an official voulunteer I am truly proud of u and all of ur accomplishments and can't wait to see you, keep on achieving your dreams and never let anyone stop u. Love always meagan

Post a Comment